- Ortholite® foam compresses less than 5 percent over time so the cushioning and fit never change.
- Top layer recovery foam conforms to the foot, creating a custom fit every time pressure is applied to the insole, providing maximum cushioning comfort.
- Core layer density formulated for high rebound absorbs harmful impacts from running and quick movements, while maintaining supportive durability.
- Contoured support in the heel and arch mimics the foot’s natural form and assists proper movement.
- Machine washable, coming out like new every time while maintaining all original performance benefits.
- Lightweight open-cell foam technology keeps kit weight down to reduce fatigue, unlike dense gel inserts.
- Antimicrobial in a patented salt-based formula permeates the entire product (not just the fabric top) to fight against the presence of fungus, bacteria, and odor.
The Original Footwear Co.® proudly stands behind every product we make. If you are not completely satisfied with the comfort of your boots in the first sixty days, we are happy to take your return or exchange.
Online orders may be cancelled or returned for a full refund within 14 days from receipt:
Contact our customer service team:
If we require the boots back, please re-package in their original shoebox, then in their outer shipping box. If possible, please use the same shipping materials you received from us.
Write your RA# and address on the return label and drop your package off.
*If we do not require the boots back, please follow instructions emailed to you by our Customer Service team.
- Returns without an RA# will be refused.
- Purchaser is responsible for return shipping
- Please allow up to 14 business days from date of product receipt for evaluation and processing.
- Manufacturer’s defects are different than normal wear and tear and will be individually evaluated.