With comfort like no other, the WinX2 8" Safety tactical boot brings together the best of safety and value. With an ASTM certified composite safety toe for ultimate lightweight protection, durable quiet rubber outsole, and foam padded collar, this boot will keep you comfortable all shift long.
- WinX2 durable, non-marking rubber outsole with Talon lug pattern
- Electrical Hazard protection: exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 standards
- ASTM F2413-11 approved composite toe
- Stitched heel for durability and increased service life
- Custom-fit EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
- Full grain leather toe for durability and comfort
- Ballistic weave synthetic upper for improved durability and comfort
- Foam padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
- PU collar for easy cleaning
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware
- Removable custom fit EVA insole
- Texon stability platform for lateral support and torsional rigidity
- Airport friendly nylon shank for lightweight support and fatigue control
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
1105g (39 Oz.)
The Original Footwear Co.® proudly stands behind every product we make. If you are not completely satisfied with the comfort of your boots in the first sixty days, we are happy to take your return or exchange.
Online orders may be cancelled or returned for a full refund within 14 days from receipt:
Contact our customer service team:
If we require the boots back, please re-package in their original shoebox, then in their outer shipping box. If possible, please use the same shipping materials you received from us.
Write your RA# and address on the return label and drop your package off.
*If we do not require the boots back, please follow instructions emailed to you by our Customer Service team.
- Returns without an RA# will be refused.
- Purchaser is responsible for return shipping
- Please allow up to 14 business days from date of product receipt for evaluation and processing.
- Manufacturer’s defects are different than normal wear and tear and will be individually evaluated.