The WinX2 8" Waterproof was created to deliver the best possible performance and value in the industry. While keeping you dry and comfortable with its waterproof upper, this boot utilizes our knowledge of end user demands and components to provide excellent performance at market competitive prices.
- WinX2 durable, slip and oil resistant, non-marking rubber outsole with Talon lug pattern meets the ASTM F489-96 test for slip resistance
- Full grain leather toe for durability and comfort
- Ballistic weave synthetic upper for improved durability and comfort
- Waterproof full bootie construction
- Bloodborne pathogen resistant
- Foam padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
- PU collar for easy cleaning
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware
- Custom-fit EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
- Removable custom fit EVA insole
- Texon stability platform for lateral support and torsional rigidity
- Stitched heel and toe for durability and increased service life
- Steel shank for superior support
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
1200g (42 Oz.)
The Original Footwear Co.® proudly stands behind every product we make. If you are not completely satisfied with the comfort of your boots in the first sixty days, we are happy to take your return or exchange.
Online orders may be cancelled or returned for a full refund within 14 days from receipt:
Contact our customer service team:
If we require the boots back, please re-package in their original shoebox, then in their outer shipping box. If possible, please use the same shipping materials you received from us.
Write your RA# and address on the return label and drop your package off.
*If we do not require the boots back, please follow instructions emailed to you by our Customer Service team.
- Returns without an RA# will be refused.
- Purchaser is responsible for return shipping
- Please allow up to 14 business days from date of product receipt for evaluation and processing.
- Manufacturer’s defects are different than normal wear and tear and will be individually evaluated.