Style #: 155231 BLACK EN ISO 20347:2012 OB FO SRC HI CI HRO
For those uniformed professionals that are looking for the most valuable duty boot, the Force Side-Zip is for you. Built on our latest slip-resistant outsole platform and outfitted with many technical performance features including a YKK® side zipper for easy on/off fit, this boot is ready to keep you looking sharp and comfortable on any shift.
- Full grain leather / 1000 denier nylon upper with polishable heel and toe
- YKK® side-zipper in Coil patter for easy on and off fit with hook and loop tab-stay closure
Meets the EN ISO 20347:2012 standard for occupational footwear with fuel oil resistance and SRC rated slip resistance
- Foam padded collar
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware
- Removable custom fit EVA insole
- Texon stability platform for lateral support and torsional rigidity
- Steel shank for superior support
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- High abrasion PU heel kick plate for increased durability
- EVA impact-absorption zones in heel and forefoot for added comfort
- Carbon rubber slip resistant, non-marking cupsole with ladder grips exceeds ASTM F2913-11 safety standards for slip resistance
- This product is in conformity with Regulation (EU) 2016/425.
1240g (44 Oz.)
The Original Footwear Co.® proudly stands behind every product we make. If you are not completely satisfied with the comfort of your boots in the first sixty days, we are happy to take your return or exchange.
Online orders may be cancelled or returned for a full refund within 14 days from receipt:
Contact our customer service team:
If we require the boots back, please re-package in their original shoebox, then in their outer shipping box. If possible, please use the same shipping materials you received from us.
Write your RA# and address on the return label and drop your package off.
*If we do not require the boots back, please follow instructions emailed to you by our Customer Service team.
- Returns without an RA# will be refused.
- Purchaser is responsible for return shipping
- Please allow up to 14 business days from date of product receipt for evaluation and processing.
- Manufacturer’s defects are different than normal wear and tear and will be individually evaluated.