Returns & Refunds
The Original Footwear Co.® proudly stands behind every product we make. If you are not completely satisfied with the comfort of your boots in the first sixty days, we are happy to take your return or exchange.
Online orders may be cancelled or returned for a full refund within 14 days from receipt:
A. Customers must provide the original packaging and tags
B. Footwear must be in original shoe box
C. Also, the items must never have been worn or used
Our warranty also covers any issues arising from manufacturing defects for two years.
(Please note that Manufacturer's defects are different than normal wear and tear and will be individually evaluated.)
We constantly improve and hone our products to make them perform better year after year. Understanding issues in real-life situations is critical to this mission. That’s why we always thank you for your returns and exchanges, and for giving us the chance to make things right.
1. Contact our customer service team to get your required Return Authorization number (RA#).
- Contact us via our online form
- Email email@example.com
2. If we require the boots back, please package in their original shoebox, then in their outer shipping box. If possible, please use the same shipping materials you received from us.
3. Write your RA# and address on the return label and drop your package off.
*If we do not require the boots back, please follow instructions emailed to you by our Customer Service team.
- Returns without an RA# and address will not be able to be processed
- Please allow up to 14 days from date of product receipt for evaluation, processing, and issuing any refunds or exchanges.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Where do you ship to?
Currently we ship to all locations in the EU. If you are located in Canada please visit originalfootwear.ca. If you are located in the United States please visit originalfootwear.com.
Where are your boots made?
Depending on the model our boots are made in either the Phillipines, Cambodia or Vietnam.
Do you offer Military or Law Enforcement discounts?
Yes. If you are a current or retired Military or Law Officer please use the contact us feature to ask for your discount.
Do you price match?
No, we do not.
Where do your boots ship from?
Our boots ship from our warehouse located in the Netherlands.
Seabourne Express Courier BV
Park Forum 1119
5657 HK Eindhoven