The cornerstone of the Original S.W.A.T. lightweight uniform boot line is the Classic 9". Armed with unmatched all-day comfort and performance features, the Classic's simple appearance has made it the proven go-to boot for law enforcement and military operations officers time and time again.
- Full grain leather / Cordura® 1000 denier nylon upper for improved durability and comfort
- Foam padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
- PU collar for easy cleaning
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Removable custom fit EVA insole
- Custom-molded phylon EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
- Texon stability platform for lateral support and torsional rigidity
- Stitched heel and toe for durability and increased service life
- Steel shank for superior support
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Classic outsole: slip and oil-resistant, non-marking rubber, exceeds the ASTM F2913-11 test standards
45 Oz. (1277g)
Returns are simple. Just send us back your item (you're responsible for return shipping charges). We'll give you a refund for the amount you paid for the returning item. Unfortunately, we cannot reimburse for original shipping fees, duties or taxes associated with international orders.
- Items must be sent back within 30 days from the receipt of the product, though during the holiday season (November 1 - January 1) we'll give you up to 90 days from the purchase date to make gift-giving easier
- Items should be unworn and include all original tags
- All packaging including the original shoe box should be included
- OriginalFootwear.com does not currently offer prepaid return-shipping labels for International orders.
- Items should always be mailed back to Original Footwear LLC 5968 Commerce BLVD, Morristown, TN 37814
- Refunds are applied to the original payment method via PayPal
- Credits can take additional time to post to your account, depending on your credit card
SENDING IT BACK TO US
- Repackage items exactly how you received them — boxes, tags, and all
- Write your OriginalFootwear.com order confirmation number on the outside of the package
- Clearly address your package to our returns facility in the U.S. Original Footwear LLC
- Take your sealed box to any post office counter or authorized carrier outlet to purchase your return postage. You may also wish to insure your package for the full replacement value.
Attn: Returns # (Return Authorization number)
5968 Commerce Blvd.
Morristown, TN 37814
DONE - WE'LL TAKE IT FROM HERE!
- We'll email you a confirmation when your item is received at our returns facility
- We'll give you a refund for the product