Concentrated on the requirements of department-specialty officers, the Classic 9" Side-Zip delivers in advanced performance and comfort. Stay looking sharp, and feeling fresh even after three straight 12-hour shifts.
- Suede leather / Cordura® 1000 denier nylon upper for improved durability and comfort
- YKK® side-zipper in durable Vislon® pattern for easy on and off fit with hook and loop tab-stay closure
Meets the EN ISO 20347:2012 standard for occupational footwear with fuel oil resistance and SRA rated slip resistance
- Foam padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
- Scotchgard® protects suede from spills and stains
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Removable custom fit EVA insole
- Custom-molded phylon EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
- Texon stability platform for lateral support and torsional rigidity
- Stitched heel and toe for durability and increased service life
- Steel shank for superior support
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Classic outsole: slip and oil-resistant, non-marking rubber, exceeds the ASTM F2913-11 test standards
- This product is in conformity with Regulation (EU) 2016/425.
1215g (43 Oz.)
The Original Footwear Co.® proudly stands behind every product we make. If you are not completely satisfied with the comfort of your boots in the first sixty days, we are happy to take your return or exchange.
Online orders may be cancelled or returned for a full refund within 14 days from receipt:
Contact our customer service team:
If we require the boots back, please re-package in their original shoebox, then in their outer shipping box. If possible, please use the same shipping materials you received from us.
Write your RA# and address on the return label and drop your package off.
*If we do not require the boots back, please follow instructions emailed to you by our Customer Service team.
- Returns without an RA# will be refused.
- Purchaser is responsible for return shipping
- Please allow up to 14 business days from date of product receipt for evaluation and processing.
- Manufacturer’s defects are different than normal wear and tear and will be individually evaluated.