The WinX2 8" Waterproof was created to deliver the best possible performance and value in the industry. While keeping you dry and comfortable with its waterproof upper, this boot utilizes our knowledge of end user demands and components to provide excellent performance at market competitive prices.
- WinX2 durable, slip and oil resistant, non-marking rubber outsole with Talon lug pattern meets the ASTM F489-96 test for slip resistance
- Full grain leather toe for durability and comfort
- Ballistic weave synthetic upper for improved durability and comfort
- Waterproof full bootie construction
- Bloodborne pathogen resistant
- Foam padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
- PU collar for easy cleaning
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware
- Custom-fit EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
- Removable custom fit EVA insole
- Texon stability platform for lateral support and torsional rigidity
- Stitched heel and toe for durability and increased service life
- Steel shank for superior support
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
1200g (42 Oz.)
Returns are simple. Just send us back your item (you're responsible for return shipping charges). We'll give you a refund for the amount you paid for the returning item. Unfortunately, we cannot reimburse for original shipping fees, duties or taxes associated with international orders.
- Items must be sent back within 30 days from the receipt of the product, though during the holiday season (November 1 - January 1) we'll give you up to 90 days from the purchase date to make gift-giving easier
- Items should be unworn and include all original tags
- All packaging including the original shoe box should be included
- OriginalFootwear.com does not currently offer prepaid return-shipping labels for International orders.
- Items should always be mailed back to Original Footwear LLC 5968 Commerce BLVD, Morristown, TN 37814
- Refunds are applied to the original payment method via PayPal
- Credits can take additional time to post to your account, depending on your credit card
SENDING IT BACK TO US
- Repackage items exactly how you received them — boxes, tags, and all
- Write your OriginalFootwear.com order confirmation number on the outside of the package
- Clearly address your package to our returns facility in the U.S. Original Footwear LLC
- Take your sealed box to any post office counter or authorized carrier outlet to purchase your return postage. You may also wish to insure your package for the full replacement value.
Attn: Returns # (Return Authorization number)
5968 Commerce Blvd.
Morristown, TN 37814
DONE - WE'LL TAKE IT FROM HERE!
- We'll email you a confirmation when your item is received at our returns facility
- We'll give you a refund for the product