Style #: 165431 BLACK EN ISO 20347:2012 OB FO CI HI HRO SRC
Hatched from the commitment to build the next generation ultimate lightweight tactical boot comes the HAWK 9” WP Side-Zip. Equipped with agility-enhancing performance features without sacrificing durability, this boot features our custom Flex-Lite Support System build delivering market-leading performance to weight ratio.
- Meets the EN ISO 20347 standard for occupational footwear with fuel oil resistance and SRC rated slip resistance
- Leather / durable nylon mesh upper
- HydroGuard waterproof full bootie construction
- Bloodborne pathogen resistant
- YKK® side-zipper in durable Vislon® pattern for easy on and off fit with hook and loop tab-stay closure
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Durable polymer speed lace system
- Tactical performance non-slip laces
- Flex-Lite Support System build technology
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Removable custom fit EVA insole with Poron® performance cushioning pads
- TPU external heel counter for stability
- Lightweight molded dual density EVA midsole with shock absorption zone for comfort and fatigue control
- Exclusive airport-friendly Flex-Lite molded nylon stability board with torsional support ridges for the ultimate in lightweight, flexible support and performance
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Tec Tuff abrasion resistant toe and heel panel protection
- H.A.W.K. outsole: lightweight, arch ladder grips, toe grips for climbing, oil resistant, non-marking rubber, exceeds the ASTM F2913-11 safety standards for slip resistance
880g (31 Oz.)
Returns are simple. Just send us back your item (you're responsible for return shipping charges). We'll give you a refund for the amount you paid for the returning item. Unfortunately, we cannot reimburse for original shipping fees, duties or taxes associated with international orders.
- Items must be sent back within 30 days from the receipt of the product, though during the holiday season (November 1 - January 1) we'll give you up to 90 days from the purchase date to make gift-giving easier
- Items should be unworn and include all original tags
- All packaging including the original shoe box should be included
- OriginalFootwear.com does not currently offer prepaid return-shipping labels for International orders.
- Items should always be mailed back to Original Footwear LLC 5968 Commerce BLVD, Morristown, TN 37814
- Refunds are applied to the original payment method via PayPal
- Credits can take additional time to post to your account, depending on your credit card
SENDING IT BACK TO US
- Repackage items exactly how you received them — boxes, tags, and all
- Write your OriginalFootwear.com order confirmation number on the outside of the package
- Clearly address your package to our returns facility in the U.S. Original Footwear LLC
- Take your sealed box to any post office counter or authorized carrier outlet to purchase your return postage. You may also wish to insure your package for the full replacement value.
Attn: Returns # (Return Authorization number)
5968 Commerce Blvd.
Morristown, TN 37814
DONE - WE'LL TAKE IT FROM HERE!
- We'll email you a confirmation when your item is received at our returns facility
- We'll give you a refund for the product