Style #: 129131 BLACK S3 HI CI HRO SRA
This is not your granddad's uniform boot. The Metro 9" WP SZ Safety knows no boundaries when it comes to performance. Equipped with a waterproof upper to tackle the elements and an ASTM certified composite safety for ultimate lightweight protection, this boot will be your trusted partner wherever you want to take it.
EN 20345: 2011 approved composite safety toe
Full grain leather / nylon upper with polishable heel and toe
Supreme Breathe Right Foam +HBR TRICOT waterproof membrane
Blood born pathogen resistant
YKK side-zipper for easy on and off fit
Texon stability platform for lateral support
Airport friendly nylon shank
Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and support
Anti-static protection to EN ISP 20345: 2011
Custom molded phylon EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
Meets the EN ISO 20345: 2011 standard for safety footwear with anti-penetration plate, waterproof upper , and SRA rated slip resistance
LENZI® non metallic L-Protection® anti penetration board keeps your feet safe from puncture dangers with pretreated ceramic and high tenacity fibers
1490g (52 Oz)
Returns are simple. Just send us back your item (you're responsible for return shipping charges). We'll give you a refund for the amount you paid for the returning item. Unfortunately, we cannot reimburse for original shipping fees, duties or taxes associated with international orders.
- Items must be sent back within 30 days from the receipt of the product, though during the holiday season (November 1 - January 1) we'll give you up to 90 days from the purchase date to make gift-giving easier
- Items should be unworn and include all original tags
- All packaging including the original shoe box should be included
- OriginalFootwear.com does not currently offer prepaid return-shipping labels for International orders.
- Items should always be mailed back to Original Footwear LLC 5968 Commerce BLVD, Morristown, TN 37814
- Refunds are applied to the original payment method via PayPal
- Credits can take additional time to post to your account, depending on your credit card
SENDING IT BACK TO US
- Repackage items exactly how you received them — boxes, tags, and all
- Write your OriginalFootwear.com order confirmation number on the outside of the package
- Clearly address your package to our returns facility in the U.S. Original Footwear LLC
- Take your sealed box to any post office counter or authorized carrier outlet to purchase your return postage. You may also wish to insure your package for the full replacement value.
Attn: Returns # (Return Authorization number)
5968 Commerce Blvd.
Morristown, TN 37814
DONE - WE'LL TAKE IT FROM HERE!
- We'll email you a confirmation when your item is received at our returns facility
- We'll give you a refund for the product